The most reputable online casinos are always on the lookout for ways to improve their offers and services so that players can take their gaming experience to the next level and keep playing with the venue. A few top offers, for instance, include welcome bonuses, special prizes and loyalty bonuses and so on.
The problem is that some players tend to abuse these rewards and bonuses and they violate the rules, regulations and terms of service of a web casino, leading to the banning of their casino account. If you’re looking for information on the practices that could get your online casino account banned, check out the following.
What Would Happen If Your Account Were Banned?
- You will be locked out or you will not be able to log into your account.
- You cannot withdraw your winnings.
- You will not be able to cash out your remaining credits.
**Consequences after account termination vary from one casino online to another. To get the full details on the action that an online casino takes for banned players, you should carefully read and understand the terms and conditions outlined on their website.
Online, there are myths that some web casinos ban a player if he has a substantial win or if he has a few wins. But the same isn’t true and it won’t happen if you’re going to deal with reputable casinos online like the holiday palace.
What Practices Could Lead to an Online Casino Account Ban
- Bonus abuse: This is one of the most common reasons that players are banned or locked out their online casino account. While web casinos are generous in offering on-going bonuses, welcome bonuses and loads of other rewards to members, there are players that open different accounts to claim many bonuses and then leave the casino when they have spent the free casino money.
- Fraud: To abuse bonus, some players commit fraud, so they open multiple accounts when playing in an online casino. What they do is playing on proxy servers that hide their IP location. Some of them also provide falsified proof of identification and documentation and some also play with a group that intends to defraud the venue. As an action, what online casinos do is to lock the account and then ban the member suspected of fraud to protect their business.
- Bonus terms and conditions violation: Reputable venues like the viva9988 have their terms and conditions outlined and in place. Before a member could play in the venue, they are advised to read and understand the terms of service, especially on the casino bonuses. One of the terms included is as to how many people in a specific household is allowed to create an account.
To keep on you on the right track, you must read and understand everything stated in the T&C if you want to avoid any problems later, like the banning of your online account.
If the online casino finds out that you violate the terms and conditions, they have the right not to issue or credit bonuses into your account or to lock you out of it.
- Cheating: Another practice that could ban your online casino account is cheating for the motivation of improving your winning potentials. Some of these include using strategy cards and betting systems to help maximize winning potentials in the games like video poker or blackjack.
To ensure that you won’t be locked out your account and that you won’t be banned from playing in an online casino, see to it that you provide them with correct, true and complete details and that you don’t commit fraud or abuse bonuses. Finally, read and understand the terms and conditions before signing up for an account.